Gettys guys
Stribling Lobby
Two Girls

Application for Permission to Live Off Campus


Students at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor are required to reside in campus housing unless they are living with a spouse, parent, or guardian within commuting distance of the campus. This applies to the fall and spring semesters only. University policy also states that you may move off campus if you have 48 semester hours or are 21 years of age. The license agreement signed by the student also states that you will be liable for spring housing charges if you live off campus, are enrolled in school and have not been approved to do so. It is within the discretion of the Dean of Students to make housing exceptions in cases of significant hardship or in cases where there are medical reasons. Alternative arrangements will also be made when enrollment exceeds the capacity of the residence halls.

In order to get permission from the Dean to live off campus, you must contact the Student Development Office, 2nd floor Bawcom Student Union Building, 254.295.4590. 

Residence Life
Address: 900 College Street, UMHB Station Box 8006, Belton, TX 76513
Phone: (254) 295-4590